In this episode of The Triangle Live, we bring you to the action of Drexel’s most exciting Engineers Week event, the egg drop. 16 teams of student engineers were challenged with making contraptions to cushion an egg and protect it from two free falls in Bossone’s third-floor atrium. Janette Danella talks to two of these teams about their design strategies and interviews the event organizers.
The Triangle Live – Engineers Week Egg Drop
About Triangle Live
You must log in to post a comment.
- University will switch to quarterly billing December 4, 2013
- Fry announces new research partnership December 3, 2013
- Flyers Freeze Nov. 28: Giroux leads the charge November 28, 2013
- Swimming and diving shows promise at Frank Elm November 28, 2013
- Women’s bball comes up short at No. 8 Maryland November 28, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...
advice basketball beer beer review blue hens CAA CAA Tournament concert Crew Delaware doug hess dragons Drexel Drexel University fashion featured features Field Hockey food freshmen Golf hip hop Lacrosse lax men's basketball Men's Lacrosse music Obama Philadelphia Review rowing soccer softball Squash style Tennis tigers towson towson university University of Delaware What's Happening in Philly whip Women's Basketball Women's Lacrosse Wrestling