Up for review this week is hands down my favorite restaurantinUniversityCity,Baby Blues BBQ. Thissoutherngem really makes your taste buds pop. Baby Blues is located at 3402 Sansom St., rightinthe middle of Penn’s and Drexel’s campuses. Thisdown-home barbecue spot was broughtoverfrom the West Coastinlate2010 by barbecue aficionados Danny Fischer and Rick McCarthy. They grew up with [...]
Author Archive | Andrew.Broad
Up for review this week is another of my Center City favorites. Since moving into the area I have found some great Italian food, and Pietro’s Coal Oven Pizzeria is just one example. On every other block in Center City is another pizza shop or Italian restaurant for me to try, and of the many [...]
For this week’s restaurant review I chose Tampopo, a phenomenal hidden gem suggested to me by another member of The Triangle staff. Tampopo is located on 21st Street between Chestnut and Sansom streets. This small Japanese sit-down is very student-friendly in terms of prices. Anyone can walk in and get a fulfilling meal with a drink [...]
Philadelphia’s Restaurant Week is often cited as one of the most anticipated weeks of the year. All of the high-end Center City restaurants reduce their normal menu pricing to an affordable fixed-cost menu for patrons who cannot afford to eat at these places regularly, which has the added benefit of enlarging their customer bases. My [...]
- Univ. ends students’ housing contracts June 7, 2013
- Scholarship app simplifies search June 7, 2013
- Dillon signs extension through 2020 June 7, 2013
- Drexel rowing earns 19th place at IRA Regatta June 7, 2013
- Peace is still an option June 7, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Victoria Silvestti: Car accidents are happening frequently these days ...
- David Miller: I Love opera and classical music. What a shining r...
- Gout in ankle: It’s commendable when the servers have an in...
- Jam: Fucking ridiculous post. ...
- technology: Other notable tracks from the project include &ldq...