Up for review this week is hands down my favorite restaurantinUniversityCity,Baby Blues BBQ. Thissoutherngem really makes your taste buds pop. Baby Blues is located at 3402 Sansom St., rightinthe middle of Penn’s and Drexel’s campuses. Thisdown-home barbecue spot was broughtoverfrom the West Coastinlate2010 by barbecue aficionados Danny Fischer and Rick McCarthy. They grew up with […]
Author Archive | Andrew.Broad
Up for review this week is another of my Center City favorites. Since moving into the area I have found some great Italian food, and Pietro’s Coal Oven Pizzeria is just one example. On every other block in Center City is another pizza shop or Italian restaurant for me to try, and of the many […]
For this week’s restaurant review I chose Tampopo, a phenomenal hidden gem suggested to me by another member of The Triangle staff. Tampopo is located on 21st Street between Chestnut and Sansom streets. This small Japanese sit-down is very student-friendly in terms of prices. Anyone can walk in and get a fulfilling meal with a drink […]
Philadelphia’s Restaurant Week is often cited as one of the most anticipated weeks of the year. All of the high-end Center City restaurants reduce their normal menu pricing to an affordable fixed-cost menu for patrons who cannot afford to eat at these places regularly, which has the added benefit of enlarging their customer bases. My […]
- Puppies bring cuddles to ease stress December 6, 2013
- Pennoni staff writer awarded $50,000 for art critiques December 6, 2013
- Dragons pull out two triple-OT victories December 6, 2013
- Moo Over This | Vitamins for vegetarians December 6, 2013
- W. basketball drops third consecutive game, 65-60 December 6, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...