The latest trend, dyeing hair shades fit for a Crayola box, has students turning heads all over campus. In a world where fads change from minute to minute and Pins spread like wildfire, small changes that make a big impact on personal style get popular very fast. Though in the past, rainbow-bright hair was reserved [...]
Author Archive | Aubrey.Nagle
As fast-fashion stores take over the market and original designs become harder and harder to find, Philadelphia is lucky to have such an amazing selection of boutiques to choose from. Smak Parlour at 2nd and Market streets is one of those boutiques, curating a unique shop full of funky clothes and accessories alongside their in-house [...]
The Killers have returned to their Las Vegas roots with their fourth studio album, released Sept. 18. The album, titled “Battle Born,” is named after their home state’s nickname. The 12-song record is an ambitious journey from arena rock to soft electronic ballads and back again. Though it has been four years since they released [...]
Besides loads of homework, fall brings back everything good: new clothes, humidity-free hair days, beautiful leaves, and most importantly, the season premieres of all your favorite shows. Cult hit “Glee” returns with a brand-new season and cast members galore while “New Girl” takes over the primetime spotlight on Tuesdays this fall. Last season’s cliffhangers from [...]
In Christopher Nolan’s “The Dark Knight Rises,” Batman proclaims, “A hero can be anyone, even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a little boy’s shoulders to let him know that the world hadn’t ended.” In light of the Aurora theater shootings, this statement is more poignant and true than Nolan [...]
Disclaimer: I have a gigantic crush on both Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield, which makes my take on “The Amazing Spider-Man” very subject to bias. I am admitting this up front, but you should trust and listen to me. I went to the Rave movie theater July 3 to see “The Amazing Spider-Man” at midnight [...]
Whether you’re heading into your dream job or going home to your parents’ basement, graduation is a scary and exciting time. And what better reflects our feelings about any great life event than Hollywood? The following movies will inspire you to run after your goals or comfort you when you’re not quite sure where you’re [...]
- Crew team victorious at Dad Vail Regatta May 17, 2013
- Jewish Center will be first of its kind May 17, 2013
- Fry updates faculty on strategic plan May 17, 2013
- Drexel students co-op in Italy with Parma Panthers May 17, 2013
- Classic Steinbeck comes to life in Drexel Players’ ‘Grapes of Wrath’ May 17, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- shy: very nicely written article - Stanley B ...
- Jenny Burton: The black box theater is a very intimate space. ...
- thechristianlawstudent: Excellent post. I also find it hard to have a &quo...
- Lawyer In Atlanta: Chelsea played very well last year UEFA Championsh...
- perth electrical: Thanks for helpful suggestion. My PS3 is one of my...