Drexel University placed ninth on a list of the Top 20 College & University Green Power Users among higher education institutions within the Green Power Partnership, which was released Jan. 31 by EDC Magazine. EDC Magazine is the official magazine of the U.S. Green Building Council’s Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design program. Drexel was [...]
Author Archive | Casey.Mulshine
Drexel senior Alexxa Grattan won first place Jan. 30 for a dish she created at the S.Pellegrino Almost Famous Chef Mid-Atlantic competition held at The Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College in Philadelphia. Grattan, a senior majoring in culinary arts, created and has been perfecting her winning signature dish, Chicken & Biscuits Goes to Town, [...]
Kapil Dandekar, a Drexel University College of Engineering professor, has been awarded a Meritorious Service Citation from the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers’ Educational Activities Board for his work setting up electrical engineering students all over the world with humanitarian engineering projects in their respective countries. The IEEE EAB Meritorious Service Citation, which honors [...]
Drexel Green’s RecycleMania collection events, held this month on Drexel’s three Philadelphia campuses, have collected 14 64-gallon totes of paper and over 13 skids of electronics as part of the nationwide university recycling tournament. RecycleMania is an annual competition that promotes recycling programs and waste reduction activities on the campuses of over 600 colleges and [...]
Drexel assistant professor of marketing Dr. Girish Ramani earned 2012 Best Paper Awards for his papers on social media and marketing tactics at an American Marketing Association Conference in February. Ramani, who has taught marketing at Drexel for six years, presented his two papers in front of top marketing academics from all over the world [...]
Whether she’s in Africa, Romania or Haiti, photographer Kristen Ashburn’s goal is always the same — to showcase the dignity of the people she covers. Ashburn shared and spoke about her work during a lecture titled “Global Health and Humanitarian Crises — A View of the World through the Lens of Kristen Ashburn” in the [...]
A touchable meteorite, an 80-foot wall of specimens and the mount of a rare animal are all parts of the bicentennial exhibit set to open March 24 at the Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University. ANS, the nation’s oldest natural history museum, has announced the opening of “The Academy at 200: The Nature of [...]
- Crew team victorious at Dad Vail Regatta May 17, 2013
- Jewish Center will be first of its kind May 17, 2013
- Fry updates faculty on strategic plan May 17, 2013
- Drexel students co-op in Italy with Parma Panthers May 17, 2013
- Classic Steinbeck comes to life in Drexel Players’ ‘Grapes of Wrath’ May 17, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- shy: very nicely written article - Stanley B ...
- Jenny Burton: The black box theater is a very intimate space. ...
- thechristianlawstudent: Excellent post. I also find it hard to have a &quo...
- Lawyer In Atlanta: Chelsea played very well last year UEFA Championsh...
- perth electrical: Thanks for helpful suggestion. My PS3 is one of my...