Our generation tends to want all the fun without any of the commitment. While this usually has less-than-desirable consequences, on rare occasions we can get away scot-free. This is why we are obsessed with ear cuffs. As low-maintenance, simple jewelry pieces, they can add edge to your outfit without the permanence of an actual piercing. […]
Author Archive | Jennifer.Lam
What is bolder and takes less effort to make than a statement necklace? This essential piece can dress up any simple outfit and add the perfect amount of personalization. With just a few statement necklaces, you can bring new life into your closet without breaking a sweat, or more importantly, breaking the bank. Taking this […]
With the school year underway and exams already coming up, you might not realize that Halloween is just around the corner. As college students, finding an original costume that hasn’t been overused is nearly impossible; Halloween just isn’t as simple as it was in elementary school. Whether you are going out or staying in, here […]
Little Black Bag is a fashion e-commerce website that is more of a fashion experience than the traditional online company. Inspired by the Japanese shopping trend known as fukubukuro, or “lucky bag sale,” CEO Dan Murillo designed a site where shoppers buy one item and receive up to three mystery items that are revealed at […]
Designer Paula Hian, a Philadelphia native, has always aspired to work in the fashion industry. She has had an interest in fashion since she was 2, and throughout her childhood the future designer kept diaries filled with notes and drawings. Hian majored in art history at Northwestern University and enrolled in New York’s Fashion Institute […]
Accessories are every outfit’s best friend. The body harness trend was seen last summer and isn’t going anywhere this spring. For those who find the trend slightly intimidating to incorporate in their everyday wardrobe, the hand chain is the perfect option to test out the edgy look. A cross between a bracelet and a ring, […]
With fashion capitals ranging from London to Sao Paulo, Brazil, it is clear that American fashion is influenced by styles from around the world. Even just from walking around on campus, one can find a unique mix of fashion inspired by global trends. Representing over 100 different countries, many Drexel students use style to reflect […]
Looking for unique gifts for the vintage lovers on your holiday shopping list? Check out the Punk Rock Flea Market, one of the most popular flea markets in Philadelphia, which returns Sunday, Dec. 9, and will be located at 461 N. 9th Street. A $3 donation to R5 Productions will give you access to over […]
Detachable Collar Fall is all about layering but not about the bulk. Here is a quick and easy way to recycle an unused button-up and transform it into a chic detachable collar. If you don’t have one of your own, find a cheap collared shirt at a thrift store. Once completed, pair this collar with […]
- Students create exhibit for ‘The Nutcracker’s’ 45th anniversary December 5, 2013
- University will switch to quarterly billing December 4, 2013
- Fry announces new research partnership December 3, 2013
- Flyers Freeze Nov. 28: Giroux leads the charge November 28, 2013
- Swimming and diving shows promise at Frank Elm November 28, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...