Cuba Libre is one restaurant in Philadelphia to which everyone must take a trip. It may be located in the heart of Old City, a section known for its nightlife, but this is one place that serves the rustic, simple homey foods that represent many of the islands of the Caribbean. My recent trip to [...]
Author Archive | Jess.Leung
Hidden in Society Hill at 237 St. James Place, Zahav recreates the atmosphere of the mysterious Jerusalem and allows guests the chance to envision what they think the city is like. The dim lighting, stone arches and wooden tables give patrons a feel for romance and the old country. Tranquil with excellent service, Zahav creates [...]
It’s been a bit dreary out with all the rain, but that only means one thing: spring is just around the corner. In the way that the seasons change, food follows a similar rotation. While warm soups and braised meat dishes are highlights in the winter, spring remains the best season for food because of [...]
- Univ. ends students’ housing contracts June 7, 2013
- Scholarship app simplifies search June 7, 2013
- Dillon signs extension through 2020 June 7, 2013
- Drexel rowing earns 19th place at IRA Regatta June 7, 2013
- Peace is still an option June 7, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Victoria Silvestti: Car accidents are happening frequently these days ...
- David Miller: I Love opera and classical music. What a shining r...
- Gout in ankle: It’s commendable when the servers have an in...
- Jam: Fucking ridiculous post. ...
- technology: Other notable tracks from the project include &ldq...