Cuba Libre is one restaurant in Philadelphia to which everyone must take a trip. It may be located in the heart of Old City, a section known for its nightlife, but this is one place that serves the rustic, simple homey foods that represent many of the islands of the Caribbean. My recent trip to […]
Author Archive | Jess.Leung
Hidden in Society Hill at 237 St. James Place, Zahav recreates the atmosphere of the mysterious Jerusalem and allows guests the chance to envision what they think the city is like. The dim lighting, stone arches and wooden tables give patrons a feel for romance and the old country. Tranquil with excellent service, Zahav creates […]
It’s been a bit dreary out with all the rain, but that only means one thing: spring is just around the corner. In the way that the seasons change, food follows a similar rotation. While warm soups and braised meat dishes are highlights in the winter, spring remains the best season for food because of […]
- Puppies bring cuddles to ease stress December 6, 2013
- Pennoni staff writer awarded $50,000 for art critiques December 6, 2013
- Dragons pull out two triple-OT victories December 6, 2013
- Moo Over This | Vitamins for vegetarians December 6, 2013
- W. basketball drops third consecutive game, 65-60 December 6, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...