Midtown, N.Y. is the fashion capital of America, similar to other fashion capitals such as Milan, Paris, London and Tokyo. The Fashion District has lent a home to many established and up-and-coming apparel companies. Not only is it responsible for nurturing and growing businesses, it also supplies thousands of jobs for both Americans and immigrants, [...]
Author Archive | Jess.Mintz
The senior fashion design students will send their beloved senior collections down the runway June 4. The fashion show will take place at the Urban Outfitters Venue in the naval yard. Participants have slaved for months over their senior collection; during this time period, both lack of sleep and immense creativity influenced what these designers [...]
- Univ. ends students’ housing contracts June 7, 2013
- Scholarship app simplifies search June 7, 2013
- Dillon signs extension through 2020 June 7, 2013
- Drexel rowing earns 19th place at IRA Regatta June 7, 2013
- Peace is still an option June 7, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Victoria Silvestti: Car accidents are happening frequently these days ...
- David Miller: I Love opera and classical music. What a shining r...
- Gout in ankle: It’s commendable when the servers have an in...
- Jam: Fucking ridiculous post. ...
- technology: Other notable tracks from the project include &ldq...