Rachael Yamagata returned to World Cafe Live Oct. 31 after her last Free-At-Noon performance Sept. 30. This time around, Yamagata headlined the performance, with friend and album collaborator Mike Viola as her opening act. About a week and a half prior to the show, Yamagata began her U.S. tour for her new album, “Chesapeake,” which [...]
Author Archive | JeuHee.Hahn
Our generation has witnessed the rise of a new type of writer: the foodie. Through the ever-expanding world of online journaling and blogging, people from all parts of the world have been freely able to express their appreciation of food in all its forms. Here in Philadelphia, crowds of these passionate writers swarmed Chinatown Oct. [...]
Talk of dead baby whales and jellyfish-inspired stage props were perfectly acceptable at a Friday Free at Noon concert at World Cafe Live, as long as it was Rachael Yamagata commenting. Yamagata was performing in a free-entry concert Sept. 30 for WXPN 88.5 radio on tour promoting her third studio album, “Chesapeake,” which was released [...]
- Crew team victorious at Dad Vail Regatta May 17, 2013
- Jewish Center will be first of its kind May 17, 2013
- Fry updates faculty on strategic plan May 17, 2013
- Drexel students co-op in Italy with Parma Panthers May 17, 2013
- Classic Steinbeck comes to life in Drexel Players’ ‘Grapes of Wrath’ May 17, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- shy: very nicely written article - Stanley B ...
- Jenny Burton: The black box theater is a very intimate space. ...
- thechristianlawstudent: Excellent post. I also find it hard to have a &quo...
- Lawyer In Atlanta: Chelsea played very well last year UEFA Championsh...
- perth electrical: Thanks for helpful suggestion. My PS3 is one of my...