Rachael Yamagata returned to World Cafe Live Oct. 31 after her last Free-At-Noon performance Sept. 30. This time around, Yamagata headlined the performance, with friend and album collaborator Mike Viola as her opening act. About a week and a half prior to the show, Yamagata began her U.S. tour for her new album, “Chesapeake,” which […]
Author Archive | JeuHee.Hahn
Our generation has witnessed the rise of a new type of writer: the foodie. Through the ever-expanding world of online journaling and blogging, people from all parts of the world have been freely able to express their appreciation of food in all its forms. Here in Philadelphia, crowds of these passionate writers swarmed Chinatown Oct. […]
Talk of dead baby whales and jellyfish-inspired stage props were perfectly acceptable at a Friday Free at Noon concert at World Cafe Live, as long as it was Rachael Yamagata commenting. Yamagata was performing in a free-entry concert Sept. 30 for WXPN 88.5 radio on tour promoting her third studio album, “Chesapeake,” which was released […]
- Students create exhibit for ‘The Nutcracker’s’ 45th anniversary December 5, 2013
- University will switch to quarterly billing December 4, 2013
- Fry announces new research partnership December 3, 2013
- Flyers Freeze Nov. 28: Giroux leads the charge November 28, 2013
- Swimming and diving shows promise at Frank Elm November 28, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...