Ascend, the Pan-Asian student association, hosted an event titled “Celebrate Ascend Spirits across Generations with Jeff Chin” March 5 in the Van Rensselaer Ballroom. As one of the founders and current national president of Ascend, Chin offered his advice to members of student chapters at Drexel University and Temple University and professional chapters from New […]
Author Archive | Jocelyn.Joseph
The LeBow College of Business is hosting the Classroom ArchiTECH Competition, in which one undergraduate or graduate student and two full-time faculty members will collaborate to compete with other teams for up to $46,000 in prize money. The goal of the program is to reinvent two business courses using the extensive resources that will be […]
The Antoinette Westphal College of Media Arts & Design partnered with the LeBow College of Business to host “A View from the Top with Ali Velshi” Dec. 3 in Behrakis Grand Hall. Students, faculty and alumni gathered to hear Velshi’s input on topics including the current economy, political controversy and broadcast journalism today. Velshi is […]
Drexel’s Intercultural Community Bridge Program, which was designed to help forge a bond between foreign and domestic students, was launched in October. The pilot program, which provides cross-cultural interaction among members of the Drexel community, was designed by the English Language Center and the Intercultural Forum and will run until April 2013. Each learning community […]
- Puppies bring cuddles to ease stress December 6, 2013
- Pennoni staff writer awarded $50,000 for art critiques December 6, 2013
- Dragons pull out two triple-OT victories December 6, 2013
- Moo Over This | Vitamins for vegetarians December 6, 2013
- W. basketball drops third consecutive game, 65-60 December 6, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...