Representatives from Drexel University’s Office of Information Resources and Technology reported that the release of the new version of DrexelOne, the University’s student and staff Web portal, is delayed. The Triangle previously reported in November 2012 that the updated version was not yet ready for launch due to “a vital component missing,” but IRT hoped [...]
About Keith HobinKeith Hobin is the Editor-at-Large, Lead Technology Writer, and an Editorial Board member for The Triangle. He is also an Information Systems major at Drexel with an expected graduation in March of 2013.
Author Archive | Keith Hobin
Drexel University launched Drexel Learn, a new e-learning platform that replaced both the Bb Vista (also known as WebCT) and Blackboard Classic platforms previously used by the University, June 25. Blackboard Learn powers the new Drexel Learn platform, as Blackboard had previously distributed incarnations of Drexel e-learning platforms. Learn combines features from WebCT, Blackboard Classic [...]
- Univ. ends students’ housing contracts June 7, 2013
- Scholarship app simplifies search June 7, 2013
- Dillon signs extension through 2020 June 7, 2013
- Drexel rowing earns 19th place at IRA Regatta June 7, 2013
- Peace is still an option June 7, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Victoria Silvestti: Car accidents are happening frequently these days ...
- David Miller: I Love opera and classical music. What a shining r...
- Gout in ankle: It’s commendable when the servers have an in...
- Jam: Fucking ridiculous post. ...
- technology: Other notable tracks from the project include &ldq...