Representatives from Drexel University’s Office of Information Resources and Technology reported that the release of the new version of DrexelOne, the University’s student and staff Web portal, is delayed. The Triangle previously reported in November 2012 that the updated version was not yet ready for launch due to “a vital component missing,” but IRT hoped […]
About Keith HobinKeith Hobin is the Editor-at-Large, Lead Technology Writer, and an Editorial Board member for The Triangle. He is also an Information Systems major at Drexel with an expected graduation in March of 2013.
Author Archive | Keith Hobin
Drexel University launched Drexel Learn, a new e-learning platform that replaced both the Bb Vista (also known as WebCT) and Blackboard Classic platforms previously used by the University, June 25. Blackboard Learn powers the new Drexel Learn platform, as Blackboard had previously distributed incarnations of Drexel e-learning platforms. Learn combines features from WebCT, Blackboard Classic […]
- Puppies bring cuddles to ease stress December 6, 2013
- Pennoni staff writer awarded $50,000 for art critiques December 6, 2013
- Dragons pull out two triple-OT victories December 6, 2013
- Moo Over This | Vitamins for vegetarians December 6, 2013
- W. basketball drops third consecutive game, 65-60 December 6, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...