Drexel University’s Bossone Research Center transformed into a hub where students, ranging from elementary school students to doctoral students, convened April 22 to present and look at robots that can move plastic rings, shoot basketballs, dance and perform music. The second annual Philadelphia Robotics Expo was organized by Central High School’s RoboLancers club and sponsored [...]
About Olivia Deng
Author Archive | Olivia Deng
James Johnson, a Drexel Master of Business Administration student, co-founded Tech2Educate with Tony Perry, a recent Temple University graduate. Tech2Educate is a nonprofit organization dedicated to improving the quality of education in charter schools with technology. Among the board members are Lawrence Duke, a Drexel marketing professor, and Kristina Najera, a Temple education professor. Intent [...]
Al West, the chairman and CEO of SEI Investments Co., was named the LeBow College of Business’ 59th Business Leader of the Year. In the past, LeBow has presented this award to recipients such as George W. Romney, president of American Motors Corp., and Gen. Douglas MacArthur. Continuing the tradition of excellence exemplified by Business [...]
Five Drexel University professors were named recipients of the National Science Foundation CAREER Award. The NSF CAREER Award was established to reward junior faculty members who have demonstrated excellent potential in research in their field. NSF’s Faculty Early Career Development Program awarded the professors a combined $2.2 million in funding for research and development. The [...]
- Crew team victorious at Dad Vail Regatta May 17, 2013
- Jewish Center will be first of its kind May 17, 2013
- Fry updates faculty on strategic plan May 17, 2013
- Drexel students co-op in Italy with Parma Panthers May 17, 2013
- Classic Steinbeck comes to life in Drexel Players’ ‘Grapes of Wrath’ May 17, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Vincent Gray: Considering how good things looked before the albu...
- shy: very nicely written article - Stanley B ...
- Jenny Burton: The black box theater is a very intimate space. ...
- thechristianlawstudent: Excellent post. I also find it hard to have a &quo...
- Lawyer In Atlanta: Chelsea played very well last year UEFA Championsh...