A Drexel student designed a new small, sustainable urban garden for the Moore College of Art & Design June 1. The “self-sustaining urban oasis” was created by Alexandria Imbesi, a graduate student studying interior design and architecture at Drexel’s Antoinette Westphal College of Media Arts & Design. Imbesi entered the “network: Designing Green” competition, which […]
Author Archive | Paul.DeVassal
The Drexel community can look forward to two newly announced additions to Chestnut Square later this year. The additions of Joe Coffee, a New York City-based coffee shop, and a yet-to-be named Japanese restaurant that will be opened by the owner and operator of Zama’s sushi, were announced Feb. 6. “The expansion of the dining […]
“The Physical Foundation of Vasocclusion in Sickle Cell Disease,” a paper written by a team of Drexel researchers, explains how sickle cells cause sickness and how large red blood cells can pass through much smaller pathways. The paper was published in the Oct. 17 issue of the Biophysical Journal. The team’s study provides a measuring […]
- Puppies bring cuddles to ease stress December 6, 2013
- Pennoni staff writer awarded $50,000 for art critiques December 6, 2013
- Dragons pull out two triple-OT victories December 6, 2013
- Moo Over This | Vitamins for vegetarians December 6, 2013
- W. basketball drops third consecutive game, 65-60 December 6, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...