The Drexel community can look forward to two newly announced additions to Chestnut Square later this year. The additions of Joe Coffee, a New York City-based coffee shop, and a yet-to-be named Japanese restaurant that will be opened by the owner and operator of Zama’s sushi, were announced Feb. 6. “The expansion of the dining [...]
Author Archive | Paul.DeVassal
“The Physical Foundation of Vasocclusion in Sickle Cell Disease,” a paper written by a team of Drexel researchers, explains how sickle cells cause sickness and how large red blood cells can pass through much smaller pathways. The paper was published in the Oct. 17 issue of the Biophysical Journal. The team’s study provides a measuring [...]
- Crew team victorious at Dad Vail Regatta May 17, 2013
- Jewish Center will be first of its kind May 17, 2013
- Fry updates faculty on strategic plan May 17, 2013
- Drexel students co-op in Italy with Parma Panthers May 17, 2013
- Classic Steinbeck comes to life in Drexel Players’ ‘Grapes of Wrath’ May 17, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- shy: very nicely written article - Stanley B ...
- Jenny Burton: The black box theater is a very intimate space. ...
- thechristianlawstudent: Excellent post. I also find it hard to have a &quo...
- Lawyer In Atlanta: Chelsea played very well last year UEFA Championsh...
- perth electrical: Thanks for helpful suggestion. My PS3 is one of my...