Drexel University’s men’s swimming and diving team showed up again last weekend, Nov. 16, placing second at the Frank Elm Invitational hosted by Rutgers University. Major contributions came from the seven swimmers who made the finals in the 200 individual medley. They included Junior Greg Oprendek; sophomores Chad Schmidt and Andrew Reimon; freshmen Brian Woo, […]
Author Archive | Sean.Lewin
The Drexel University men’s swimming and diving teams swept their meets at the Oct. 27 competition at Loyola University Maryland. They topped the Lafayette College Leopards 220-80, Seton Hall University Pirates 165.50-132.50, and the Loyola Greyhounds 170-118. The women’s team, on the other hand, had disappointing losses over the weekend. They fell to the Pirates […]
The La Salle University Explorers handed a tough season-opening loss to Drexel’s men’s and women’s swimming and diving teams Oct. 20 at Kirk Pool. Drexel’s men’s team finished close behind with the final score at 152-140. There were a few bright spots to the day, particularly for freshmen Joel Barryman and Kyle Lukens. They placed […]
Drexel University bounced back with a 13th-place finish out of 20 schools at last weekend’s Big 5 Invitational, hosted by Temple University in Plymouth Meeting, Pa. The Dragons scored a 630, 70 over par. They finished two shots behind the city rival La Salle University Explorers, who placed 12th with a score of 628, and […]
Drexel University’s varsity golf team had a disappointing performance Sept. 29-30 in Lorton, Va. Drexel competed in George Mason University’s CHAMP/Patriot Intercollegiate Tournament, finishing in 11th place. This subpar performance was unexpected after a first-place finish at the Swarthmore Open a week before. Head coach Mike Dynda was asked what he needs from his team […]
- Puppies bring cuddles to ease stress December 6, 2013
- Pennoni staff writer awarded $50,000 for art critiques December 6, 2013
- Dragons pull out two triple-OT victories December 6, 2013
- Moo Over This | Vitamins for vegetarians December 6, 2013
- W. basketball drops third consecutive game, 65-60 December 6, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...