The Mac Mart has rightfully proclaimed itself “the first mac ‘n’ cheese food truck in Philadelphia” and is one of the most prominent on 33rd Street. It is easy to spot due to its vibrant pink exterior and a delicious variety of mac ‘n’ cheese-based items to fulfill anyone’s comfort-food needs. Marti Lieberman, the Drexel […]
Author Archive | Shawn.Parker
Alternative rock band Yellowcard took the stage Nov. 16 at the Electric Factory along with We Are the In Crowd and The Wonder Years in promotion of the band’s new album, “Southern Air,” which was released Aug. 14. This is the band’s eighth studio album, which was released after a short five weeks of recording […]
The afflictions of the New Jersey coastline are no longer limited to the bad publicity from the poor reputation provided by Snooki and the other cast members of the MTV reality series “Jersey Shore.” Hurricane Sandy, which has been dubbed the FrankenStorm of 2012, caused billions of dollars in damages and disabled electricity for millions […]
- Students create exhibit for ‘The Nutcracker’s’ 45th anniversary December 5, 2013
- University will switch to quarterly billing December 4, 2013
- Fry announces new research partnership December 3, 2013
- Flyers Freeze Nov. 28: Giroux leads the charge November 28, 2013
- Swimming and diving shows promise at Frank Elm November 28, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...