Conor Oberst performed to an enchanted audience Nov. 18 at Verizon Hall in Philadelphia’s Kimmel Center. Supported by Daniel Johnston and featuring accompaniment by Rachel Cox and Ben Brodin, the 19-song set seemed too short for the concert’s attendees. Johnston, somewhat of a cult icon in the indie scene, began the evening. He rose to [...]
About Tara Giancaspro
Author Archive | Tara Giancaspro
Social Distortion performed Nov. 3 to a rollicking Philadelphia crowd. Supported by The Biters and Lindi Ortega, the punk veterans took over the Electric Factory for an indulgent and energetic performance. The concert began at 8:30 p.m. when The Biters took stage. With their shaggy hair and tight pants, the band was a shocking sight; [...]
The Pennsylvania Ballet presented “Opus Jazz,” the final program of its 2011-12 season, the weekend of June 1 at the Merriam Theater. The show ran for three evenings and two matinee performances and featured a trio of vastly varied dances, including a world premiere. The Sunday matinee performance began with the “Barber Violin Concerto,” a [...]
- Crew team victorious at Dad Vail Regatta May 17, 2013
- Jewish Center will be first of its kind May 17, 2013
- Fry updates faculty on strategic plan May 17, 2013
- Drexel students co-op in Italy with Parma Panthers May 17, 2013
- Classic Steinbeck comes to life in Drexel Players’ ‘Grapes of Wrath’ May 17, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- thechristianlawstudent: Excellent post. I also find it hard to have a &quo...
- Lawyer In Atlanta: Chelsea played very well last year UEFA Championsh...
- perth electrical: Thanks for helpful suggestion. My PS3 is one of my...
- Bridget Gawinowicz: I think what you're missing is that allies AL...
- L. McGill: Perfectly said by someone who has probably not had...