Drexel University College of Medicine recently launched a Master of Science degree program in drug discovery and development to inform students about the pharmaceutical and biomedical industries, as announced in a CoM press release Sept. 9. The program, which is being offered through the Department of Pharmacology and Physiology, encourages students to pursue a career […]
Author Archive | Tyler.Chance
Drexel University was recently named the 2010-11 Individual Conference Champion by the United States Environmental Protection Agency for using more green power than any other university in the Colonial Athletic Association. The EPA ranked schools by their annual green power usage, measured in kilowatt-hours. Green power is defined as electricity that is produced by sustainable […]
QuickFeedMe, a company begun by Drexel alumni Jeff Segall and Melissa Aaron, recently launched a website that allows patrons to order from the lunch trucks on Drexel’s campus using a computer or smart phone. With the website, students will no longer be required to wait in line or pay in cash to order from participating […]
DUReview.com, Drexel University’s popular professor review website, recently partnered with Koofers.com, a private social networking site based in Reston, Va. geared toward college students. Koofers, which bears the slogan, “College simplified,” has compiled DU Review’s professor review system with a plethora of other beneficial features to help students compartmentalize their college material into one convenient […]
- Puppies bring cuddles to ease stress December 6, 2013
- Pennoni staff writer awarded $50,000 for art critiques December 6, 2013
- Dragons pull out two triple-OT victories December 6, 2013
- Moo Over This | Vitamins for vegetarians December 6, 2013
- W. basketball drops third consecutive game, 65-60 December 6, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...