Dear Eloise, Now that you’ve given me all those tips on how to spend my summer, I can’t wait, especially because most of my friends already finished school. What can I do to make it through these last few weeks? Sincerely, Summer Samantha Dear Summer Samantha, You should get a […]
Archive | Dear Granny and Eloise RSS feed for this section
Dear Eloise, Got any tips for building a resume? Sincerely, Workaholic Will Dear Workaholic Will, As a master of deception, I have a few tips on embellishing your resume to make you appear irresistible for even the most competitive jobs. I suggest making every hobby or skill of yours appear sophisticated. For […]
Dear Granny, I am going to start going on interviews for co-op for next fall, and I am incredibly nervous. With so much at stake, how do I ensure that I make a good impression with a potential boss? Sincerely, Working William Dear Working William, Now, I have not gone […]
Dear Granny, My roommate uses grammar incorrectly whenever my friends are around. To be frank, it’s a tad embarrassing. How do I get him to stop? Sincerely, Annoyed Anthony Dear Annoyed Anthony, When I was a youngling, there were no questions about whether or […]
Dear Granny and Eloise, Springtime is finally here! How can I use the weather to my advantage when planning fun activities in Philadelphia? Sincerely, Stuck & the City Dear Stuck & the City, Oh dearie! You see, one of my favorite artists of all time — no, not that whippersnapper with […]
Dear Granny and Eloise, What are some good study-abroad programs? Sincerely, Wanderlust Waldo Dear Wanderlust Waldo, Ah, dearie, to have the opportunity to travel is an excellent one. It’s great that you’re looking into it, but where you should go depends on your language skills and your interests. Drexel offers many great study-abroad […]
Dear Granny and Eloise, I’m single, and all my friends have significant others. I feel so left out all the time. How can I have fun without being in a relationship? Signed, The Fifth Wheel Dear The Fifth Wheel, Oh, goodness. You whippersnappers are so whiny! What ever happened to the independent youth blazing a […]
Dear Granny and Eloise, Do you have any suggestions for Facebook alternatives? -Tired of Being Stalked Dear Tired of Being Stalked, Well, sonny, I can’t say I had this problem in my day and age. Nope. No such thing as a book of faces on the Internet or whatever you call it. But anyway, it […]
Dear Granny and Eloise, I have an amazing boyfriend of five months. He’s perfect in every way — sweet, funny, intelligent and everything else I could ask for. There’s just one problem: He has no idea how to dress. He wears jean shorts with high, white socks and New Balance sneakers every single day. […]
Dear Granny and Eloise, After coming back to Drexel, I realized how badly I’ve been eating over break. All those holiday hams and desserts — who can resist the temptation? What do I do to get back on track and be my (semi) healthy self once more? Sincerely, Jenny Craig My dearie Jenny Craig, […]
- Puppies bring cuddles to ease stress December 6, 2013
- Pennoni staff writer awarded $50,000 for art critiques December 6, 2013
- Dragons pull out two triple-OT victories December 6, 2013
- Moo Over This | Vitamins for vegetarians December 6, 2013
- W. basketball drops third consecutive game, 65-60 December 6, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...