Looking for a chic way to spice up your look for spring? Try incorporating one of Mona Gilbert’s signature pocket scarves into your wardrobe. The local designer’s scarves are perfect to layer on those breezy spring mornings, and with their unique look, you will be sure to stand out. Gilbert’s start as a designer stems [...]
Archive | Designer Profile RSS feed for this section
Hair and makeup expert turned fashion designer Erin Barr established herself in the beauty industry after graduating from the Aveda Institute in Minneapolis. Barr garnered an address book full of celebrity clients and worked on editorial shoots in New York City as a hair and makeup artist. Although she gained much success, Barr longed to [...]
Abstract prints might not be what you typically think about wearing when the holidays come around. Many people resort to wearing earthy tones or basic black in the winter. Why stick to the cold-weather palate of drab, dark colors? Former Drexel student turned fashion designer Marina Makaron is fresh off the runway of Mercedes-Benz Fashion [...]
- Crew team victorious at Dad Vail Regatta May 17, 2013
- Jewish Center will be first of its kind May 17, 2013
- Fry updates faculty on strategic plan May 17, 2013
- Drexel students co-op in Italy with Parma Panthers May 17, 2013
- Classic Steinbeck comes to life in Drexel Players’ ‘Grapes of Wrath’ May 17, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- thechristianlawstudent: Excellent post. I also find it hard to have a &quo...
- Lawyer In Atlanta: Chelsea played very well last year UEFA Championsh...
- perth electrical: Thanks for helpful suggestion. My PS3 is one of my...
- Bridget Gawinowicz: I think what you're missing is that allies AL...
- L. McGill: Perfectly said by someone who has probably not had...