Our generation tends to want all the fun without any of the commitment. While this usually has less-than-desirable consequences, on rare occasions we can get away scot-free. This is why we are obsessed with ear cuffs. As low-maintenance, simple jewelry pieces, they can add edge to your outfit without the permanence of an actual piercing. […]
Archive | DIY RSS feed for this section
What is bolder and takes less effort to make than a statement necklace? This essential piece can dress up any simple outfit and add the perfect amount of personalization. With just a few statement necklaces, you can bring new life into your closet without breaking a sweat, or more importantly, breaking the bank. Taking this […]
Taking a page from Phillip Lim 3.1, which has arguably produced some of the most sought-after accessories of the year, we have reinterpreted the leather tassel key chain to fit seamlessly into both your wardrobe and your budget. You will need: (faux) leather or suede super glue large jump ring scissors pencil ruler […]
Accessories are every outfit’s best friend. The body harness trend was seen last summer and isn’t going anywhere this spring. For those who find the trend slightly intimidating to incorporate in their everyday wardrobe, the hand chain is the perfect option to test out the edgy look. A cross between a bracelet and a ring, […]
From a young age I started displaying a small, pre-lit Christmas tree in my room each year for the holiday season and decorated it based on my current style preferences. I have since graduated to a larger tree for my current apartment, but over the years I have accumulated quite the collection of decorations, most […]
Detachable Collar Fall is all about layering but not about the bulk. Here is a quick and easy way to recycle an unused button-up and transform it into a chic detachable collar. If you don’t have one of your own, find a cheap collared shirt at a thrift store. Once completed, pair this collar with […]
- Puppies bring cuddles to ease stress December 6, 2013
- Pennoni staff writer awarded $50,000 for art critiques December 6, 2013
- Dragons pull out two triple-OT victories December 6, 2013
- Moo Over This | Vitamins for vegetarians December 6, 2013
- W. basketball drops third consecutive game, 65-60 December 6, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...