In collaboration with Courtney Denton Diana Gasiewski, junior education major Wearing: Anthropologie top and skirt, Kenneth Cole booties Q: Who or what inspires your sense of style? A: A little Grace Kelly, a little Twiggy, a little Stevie Nicks, and a whole lot of me. I tend to follow my gut more than anything else, […]
Archive | Street Style RSS feed for this section
In collaboration with Courtney Denton Ayanna Harris, senior in Digital Media Wearing:Forever 21 jacket, Papaya Clothing pants, Wet Seal boots, DSW bag Who or what do you look to for style inspiration? I find myself following the styles of dancers (things that are easy to move in). I also find inspiration from ‘90s hip-hop […]
Adesola Onitiri, third-year junior in communication Wearing: Gap top, H&M skirt, thrifted belt, Born shoes, Michael Kors jacket What piece in your wardrobe do you wear the most? I probably wear my denim jacket the most. It was my dad’s, before I tricked it out with all of my band and feminist pins. It also […]
Victoria Sibalich Design & merchandising, junior Wearing: Forever 21 dress, Jellypop sandals from DSW, and PINK by Victoria’s Secret bag Q: Who or what most inspires your personal style? A: I draw most of my style inspiration from the trends around me. I wish I could just say one designer or specific person, but really […]
Senior music industry major Lucy Briggs is what some might call fashion obsessed. It’s not unlikely to catch her running around the city in sky-high heels and, of course, sporting the latest trends. Her style is a mix of retro, girly and edgy pieces, which come together to create her own unique look. “I love […]
With fashion capitals ranging from London to Sao Paulo, Brazil, it is clear that American fashion is influenced by styles from around the world. Even just from walking around on campus, one can find a unique mix of fashion inspired by global trends. Representing over 100 different countries, many Drexel students use style to reflect […]
Peter Rampulla Finance and entrepreneurship, Pre-Junior Q: Who inspires your style? A: I’m a very big Thom Browne fan, and if anything else, I really like Yves Saint Laurent, but when he mainly worked for Christian Dior, not his own line in particular. And I like a lot of Jil Sander’s stuff. Q: What do you […]
Lucy Stone | Music industry, junior Wearing: an American Apparel shirt, H&M jacket, Cheap Monday pants, Dolce Vita shoes, Doc Martens bag and vintage sunglasses Q: How would you describe your style? A: I like classic, very simple clothing. If I do wear anything weird or extravagant, it’s usually only a small portion. That way it’s […]
- Puppies bring cuddles to ease stress December 6, 2013
- Pennoni staff writer awarded $50,000 for art critiques December 6, 2013
- Dragons pull out two triple-OT victories December 6, 2013
- Moo Over This | Vitamins for vegetarians December 6, 2013
- W. basketball drops third consecutive game, 65-60 December 6, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...