The Eurovision Song Contest (think American Idol with petty international geopolitics) just concluded. Did you watch?
- No. (70%, 7 Votes)
- Yes, and for some reason I now feel very strongly about Azerbaijani pop music. (30%, 3 Votes)
- Yes. (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 10
Was the IRS wrong to single out Tea Party organizations for increased scrutiny regarding tax evasion?
- Yes. (44%, 18 Votes)
- No. (29%, 12 Votes)
- Of course! I mean, what reason would the IRS have to distrust organizations that exist solely to advocate for the dissolution of the IRS? (27%, 12 Votes)
Total Voters: 41
Should states tax online purchases?
- No. (55%, 16 Votes)
- Yes, but only in the state of origin and only if all online retailers move to Delaware. (24%, 7 Votes)
- Yes. (21%, 7 Votes)
Total Voters: 29
Is it moral to force-feed hunger-striking inmates at Guantanamo Bay?
- No. (38%, 13 Votes)
- Yes. (32%, 11 Votes)
- Can’t Obama just finally follow through with his promises and close the place? (30%, 10 Votes)
Total Voters: 34
Dzhokar Tsarnaev stopped talking to authorities after he was unexpectedly read his Miranda rights. Should the accused not be read his rights in this extreme case?
- No. (43%, 28 Votes)
- We should have been brutally torturing him for information from the start, like any civilized nation would have been. (37%, 24 Votes)
- Yes. (20%, 13 Votes)
Total Voters: 65