Construction has begun on the future home of the A.J. Drexel Autism Institute, the nation’s first autism center focused on public health science. The autism-friendly space will be located at 3020 Market St., across from the Goodwin College of Professional Studies, and is expected to open this summer. It is the first institution of its […]
Tag Archives | A. J. Drexel Autism Institute
The A.J. Drexel Autism Institute and the Antoinette Westphal College of Media Arts & Design hosted an exhibition and judging event Aug. 1 for 13 students who created interior and exterior designs for a custom-made van that the institute will purchase for use as a mobile clinic. The project was the sole focus of a […]
- Puppies bring cuddles to ease stress December 6, 2013
- Pennoni staff writer awarded $50,000 for art critiques December 6, 2013
- Dragons pull out two triple-OT victories December 6, 2013
- Moo Over This | Vitamins for vegetarians December 6, 2013
- W. basketball drops third consecutive game, 65-60 December 6, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...