Shortly after graduating from Northeastern University with a degree in communication studies, stylist Amy Salinger decided that she didn’t want a “real” job at an office. While most of her fellow graduates began their job search, Salinger was starting up her own business as a stylist, using her friendly nature and ambition to make a [...]
Tag Archives | Amy Salinger
For as long as I can remember, fashion has always been part of my life. There was never an ounce of doubt or question as to what I would like to study in college, and Drexel sat at the top of my list because of its unique design and merchandising program. Currently a sophomore in [...]
- Crew team victorious at Dad Vail Regatta May 17, 2013
- Jewish Center will be first of its kind May 17, 2013
- Fry updates faculty on strategic plan May 17, 2013
- Drexel students co-op in Italy with Parma Panthers May 17, 2013
- Classic Steinbeck comes to life in Drexel Players’ ‘Grapes of Wrath’ May 17, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- thechristianlawstudent: Excellent post. I also find it hard to have a &quo...
- Lawyer In Atlanta: Chelsea played very well last year UEFA Championsh...
- perth electrical: Thanks for helpful suggestion. My PS3 is one of my...
- Bridget Gawinowicz: I think what you're missing is that allies AL...
- L. McGill: Perfectly said by someone who has probably not had...