Last week, Philadelphia held its 10th year of Restaurant Week in Center City. Presented by TD Bank, Restaurant Week is when many restaurants take part in serving a three-course meal for lunch and/or dinner, priced at $20 and $35, respectively. Because of this, making reservations in advance is a must, especially when renowned restaurants participate […]
Tag Archives | Asian
The popular South Philly spot Circles contemporary Asian restaurant opened its second location in Northern Liberties in June. The fusion restaurant’s menu is filled with generous portions of high quality Asian cuisine at inexpensive prices. Eager foodies north of Market Street have been salivating for months over Circles’ new location in Northern Liberties with dreams […]
- Students create exhibit for ‘The Nutcracker’s’ 45th anniversary December 5, 2013
- Quarterly billing: a very welcome change December 5, 2013
- University will switch to quarterly billing December 4, 2013
- Fry announces new research partnership December 3, 2013
- Flyers Freeze Nov. 28: Giroux leads the charge November 28, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...