The A.J. Drexel Autism Institute and the Antoinette Westphal College of Media Arts & Design hosted an exhibition and judging event Aug. 1 for 13 students who created interior and exterior designs for a custom-made van that the institute will purchase for use as a mobile clinic. The project was the sole focus of a […]
Tag Archives | Autism
Temple Grandin gave a lecture May 15 at the Academy of Natural Sciences about the thought processes of people and animals at an event co-sponsored by the Academy and the Goodwin College of Professional Studies. Grandin is a doctor of animal science, a professional consultant to the livestock industry on animal behavior, and a professor […]
- University will switch to quarterly billing December 4, 2013
- Fry announces new research partnership December 3, 2013
- Flyers Freeze Nov. 28: Giroux leads the charge November 28, 2013
- Swimming and diving shows promise at Frank Elm November 28, 2013
- Women’s bball comes up short at No. 8 Maryland November 28, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...