The Philadelphia Phillies hit it out of the park when they selected freshman sport management major Madeline Scepansky Jan. 15 as one of the 17 Phillies Ballgirls for the 2013 season. The ballgirls, all from universities in the greater Philadelphia area, went through an intense tryout process lasting months. Including Scepansky, nine new ballgirls were [...]
Tag Archives | ballgirl
Jessica Mintz, a junior fashion design major, recently won the Macy’s Phillies Ballgirls Uniform Design Challenge for her dress design inspired by the traditional Philadelphia Phillies pinstripe uniform. Macy’s and the Philadelphia Phillies baseball team held a contest to see who would be the next “MVP of Fashion.” Contestants from Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware were [...]
- OK Go rocks Spring Jam in the rain May 24, 2013
- Service honors Drexel military May 24, 2013
- W. soccer looks to take next step May 24, 2013
- EnviroWeekly | Local pizzeria has vegan options May 24, 2013
- M. soccer finalizes crucial recruiting class May 24, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- mememine69: If you love the planet you will insist that the sc...
- Vincent Gray: Considering how good things looked before the albu...
- shy: very nicely written article - Stanley B ...
- Jenny Burton: The black box theater is a very intimate space. ...
- thechristianlawstudent: Excellent post. I also find it hard to have a &quo...