The Drexel University College of Medicine raised $9,775 at the 20th annual Pediatric AIDS Benefit Concert Feb. 16 in the Main Building. Including the Nov. 30 spaghetti dinner, the silent auctions from both events, and special donations, the PABC 2013 Committee raised just over $27,454 for the Pediatric HIV/AIDS Program at St. Christopher’s Children’s Hospital. [...]
Tag Archives | benefit
He wasn’t wearing a sweater, but Bill Cosby did wear a Drexel T-shirt when he toured Drexel University’s 11th Street Family Health Services Center April 24. The entertainer will also work with the Center Oct. 5 when he will hold a benefit fundraiser event, titled “An Evening with Bill Cosby,” to raise money and awareness [...]
Drexel University received the Zeta Tau Alpha Award for Innovation in Campus Hazing Prevention and Education this past March, which will allow Drexel to continue its work to fight hazing in all aspects of University life. The award, established by HazingPrevention.org, was given during the National Association of Student Personnel Administrators Annual Conference, which was [...]
- Crew team victorious at Dad Vail Regatta May 17, 2013
- Jewish Center will be first of its kind May 17, 2013
- Fry updates faculty on strategic plan May 17, 2013
- Drexel students co-op in Italy with Parma Panthers May 17, 2013
- Classic Steinbeck comes to life in Drexel Players’ ‘Grapes of Wrath’ May 17, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- shy: very nicely written article - Stanley B ...
- Jenny Burton: The black box theater is a very intimate space. ...
- thechristianlawstudent: Excellent post. I also find it hard to have a &quo...
- Lawyer In Atlanta: Chelsea played very well last year UEFA Championsh...
- perth electrical: Thanks for helpful suggestion. My PS3 is one of my...