Rarely does a country have the opportunity to host a FIFA World Cup, and rarely does a country have the opportunity to host the Summer Olympic Games. Even more rare, and almost unprecedented, is the opportunity to host the World Cup and the Olympics only two years apart. This is the opportunity that Brazil will […]
Tag Archives | Brazil
With fashion capitals ranging from London to Sao Paulo, Brazil, it is clear that American fashion is influenced by styles from around the world. Even just from walking around on campus, one can find a unique mix of fashion inspired by global trends. Representing over 100 different countries, many Drexel students use style to reflect […]
- University will switch to quarterly billing December 4, 2013
- Fry announces new research partnership December 3, 2013
- Flyers Freeze Nov. 28: Giroux leads the charge November 28, 2013
- Swimming and diving shows promise at Frank Elm November 28, 2013
- Women’s bball comes up short at No. 8 Maryland November 28, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...