I, like many other freshmen, have been bombarded with housing-related emails for the past few weeks. Each email expressed that my housing deposit and options were due soon and that I should deal with this quickly. Had I not avoided this task for so long, I suppose I would not have received so many emails. [...]
Tag Archives | campus
Drexel pre-junior Christopher Peterson was found dead Nov. 15 in his off-campus apartment. No foul play is suspected, but an official cause of death has not yet been released. Peterson, 20, of Reading, Pa., was a business administration major with a marketing concentration in the LeBow College of Business. LeBow interim Dean Frank Linnehan broke [...]
Senior Ari Winkleman led a team of students that created and developed Involvio, a website and mobile application that allows college students to find events on and around campus using social media. Drexel was among a handful of schools that first had access to the Involvio app and has seen it expand over the last [...]
The latest images of the Drexel University Campus Master Plan were released via the University’s master planning WordPress website Dec. 22, including diagrams and sketches of the proposed changes to the University City campus up to and beyond the year 2027. The plans forecast Drexel’s future beyond the more immediate Strategic Plan: 2012-2017, for which [...]
State Treasurer Rob McCord announced Oct. 5 that Drexel University will be the inaugural participant in the Campus Energy Efficiency Fund program. Drexel University will be the inaugural participant in the government-sponsored Campus Energy Efficiency Fund program, Pennsylvania Treasurer Rob McCord announced Oct. 5. during a visit to Drexel’s campus. The initiative, which was developed [...]
Last week, The Philadelphia City Planning Commission was presented with the plans for new additions to campus on the 3200 block of Chestnut Street in the small grass area in front of MacAlister Hall and the Creese Student Center, which include three new residence halls, retail and office space, and a parking garage located behind [...]
Summertime scholastics at Drexel are shaping up to be more frustrating than normal. We’re not talking about the usual jealously we feel as our non-quarter system friends hit the beach or the sweltering heat that almost makes wearing a suit to co-op a violation of the Geneva convention. No, this summer students are being forced [...]
- OK Go rocks Spring Jam in the rain May 24, 2013
- Service honors Drexel military May 24, 2013
- W. soccer looks to take next step May 24, 2013
- EnviroWeekly | Local pizzeria has vegan options May 24, 2013
- M. soccer finalizes crucial recruiting class May 24, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- mememine69: If you love the planet you will insist that the sc...
- Vincent Gray: Considering how good things looked before the albu...
- shy: very nicely written article - Stanley B ...
- Jenny Burton: The black box theater is a very intimate space. ...
- thechristianlawstudent: Excellent post. I also find it hard to have a &quo...