The Drexel University College of Medicine raised $9,775 at the 20th annual Pediatric AIDS Benefit Concert Feb. 16 in the Main Building. Including the Nov. 30 spaghetti dinner, the silent auctions from both events, and special donations, the PABC 2013 Committee raised just over $27,454 for the Pediatric HIV/AIDS Program at St. Christopher’s Children’s Hospital. […]
Tag Archives | charity
MTV’s “The Real World” typically consists of the three ingredients that make a reality show great: partying, drinking and fighting. This past season premiered Sept. 28 and was set in San Diego. Out of the seven roommates, one cast member in particular added an extra charitable element that was unique to the show. When we […]
Students in one Computing and Security Technology Microcomputer course learned more about computers while giving back to their community this term, as a part of the Computers for Humanity Project in Goodwin College’s Computing and Security Technology program. In the class taught by Professor Ashley Podhradsky, two custom computers were built by students and donated […]
Starting June 3 at noon, the music program will be rocking out all day in Drexel Park for the Spring Music Festival. The concert, which celebrates the last day of spring term classes, will be in support of the charity To Write Love on Her Arms. While the event will be free, there will be […]
- Puppies bring cuddles to ease stress December 6, 2013
- Pennoni staff writer awarded $50,000 for art critiques December 6, 2013
- Dragons pull out two triple-OT victories December 6, 2013
- Moo Over This | Vitamins for vegetarians December 6, 2013
- W. basketball drops third consecutive game, 65-60 December 6, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...