After breaking ground in early 2012 and nearly two years of construction, September 2013 marked the opening of Chestnut Square, with students moving into their new homes and retail stores on their way to completion. Chestnut Square is a living community located on Drexel property but owned and managed by American Campus Communities, one of […]
Tag Archives | Chestnut Square
If you thought the opening of Seasons last year was a step toward a healthier and more sustainable campus, think again. With the announcement of Shake Shack being built in the upcoming Chestnut Square development, it is revealed that Seasons was only an attempt to appease the minority who demanded it, not an attempt to […]
Dining options on Drexel’s campus will expand to make room for Zavino, a pizzeria and wine bar that will open in Chestnut Square. Zavino is one of several restaurants that will be located in the new University-affiliated housing and retail space and begin operations this fall. Zavino, currently situated in Midtown Village on 13th and […]
The Drexel community can look forward to two newly announced additions to Chestnut Square later this year. The additions of Joe Coffee, a New York City-based coffee shop, and a yet-to-be named Japanese restaurant that will be opened by the owner and operator of Zama’s sushi, were announced Feb. 6. “The expansion of the dining […]
Drexel students can expect to see a Shake Shack among the businesses opening at 32nd and Chestnut streets in late summer or early fall 2013. Originally from New York City, this hot spot will be the second Shake Shack to open in Philadelphia and one of only a handful in the entire country. The University […]
This issue of The Triangle will be our last until the new year, and as such, The Editorial Board thought it would be appropriate to paint a picture of the university that Drexel students will attend in 2013. The following changes won’t be immediate, but Drexel University will be virtually unrecognizable a year from now, […]
- Puppies bring cuddles to ease stress December 6, 2013
- Pennoni staff writer awarded $50,000 for art critiques December 6, 2013
- Dragons pull out two triple-OT victories December 6, 2013
- Moo Over This | Vitamins for vegetarians December 6, 2013
- W. basketball drops third consecutive game, 65-60 December 6, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...