Drexel University welcomed the prestigious China Central Academy of Fine Arts Oct. 4 to present its latest collection at the Leonard Pearlstein Gallery. The exhibition, “The Start of a Long Journey,” includes many contemporary works from CAFA’s top 24 graduates. CAFA and Drexel hosted an opening reception to celebrate the start of CAFA’s U.S. tour. […]
Tag Archives | china
Spanning19 days, the 2012 Summer Olympics brought the best athletes from 204 nations to London to compete in front of a global audience. 85 of those 204 — from Afghanistan to Venezuela — earned a total of 962 medals. Over 10,000 athletes participated in 302 events in 26 different sports. For the fifth consecutive Summer […]
Less than a year after Drexel University established a partnership with Shanghai Advanced Research Institute, the first Drexel co-op student arrived in China to take advantage of the cultural and educational partnership. Amanda Pentecost, a bachelor’s and doctoral degree candidate in the materials engineering program, relocated to Shanghai in late April to complete her final […]
Shawkat Hammoudeh Morgan Stanley Capital International (MSCI) classifies the world’s stock markets into frontier, emerging and developed markets, depending on the depth and breadth of those markets. The Gulf Cooperation Council countries of Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates are classified as frontier markets. Many of these markets do […]
Drexel University recently signed a collaboration partnership with the Shanghai Advanced Research Institute. The partnership will include a research initiative between a Drexel professor and SARI’s life science department, President John A. Fry announced Oct. 19 in a press release. Located in Shanghai, the Drexel-SARI Center will be a source for international research, internships and […]
- Puppies bring cuddles to ease stress December 6, 2013
- Pennoni staff writer awarded $50,000 for art critiques December 6, 2013
- Dragons pull out two triple-OT victories December 6, 2013
- Moo Over This | Vitamins for vegetarians December 6, 2013
- W. basketball drops third consecutive game, 65-60 December 6, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...