Dr. Daniel V. Schidlow was appointed Annenberg Dean of Drexel’s College of Medicine June 27 after serving eight months as interim dean. A selection board conducted a nationwide search for the perfect candidate to fill the position of dean for the College of Medicine, Eventually, the top three applicants were presented to President John A. [...]
Tag Archives | CoM
Drexel University received a $1-million grant from the W.M. Keck Foundation to expand research on the effect of plasma on the biochemical process in living systems, according to a Drexel-issued press release published Jan. 30. The two-year research project will be carried out by an interdisciplinary team of Drexel faculty at the University’s Anthony J. Drexel Plasma Institute [...]
Dr. Daniel Schidlow was appointed interim dean and senior vice president of health affairs for the Drexel University College of Medicine Nov. 1, according to a press release from the college. Schidlow replaced Richard Homan, who recently resigned from both positions. Homan had held these roles since June 2005 and served under former University President [...]
- Crew team victorious at Dad Vail Regatta May 17, 2013
- Jewish Center will be first of its kind May 17, 2013
- Fry updates faculty on strategic plan May 17, 2013
- Drexel students co-op in Italy with Parma Panthers May 17, 2013
- Classic Steinbeck comes to life in Drexel Players’ ‘Grapes of Wrath’ May 17, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- shy: very nicely written article - Stanley B ...
- Jenny Burton: The black box theater is a very intimate space. ...
- thechristianlawstudent: Excellent post. I also find it hard to have a &quo...
- Lawyer In Atlanta: Chelsea played very well last year UEFA Championsh...
- perth electrical: Thanks for helpful suggestion. My PS3 is one of my...