Dr. Daniel V. Schidlow was appointed Annenberg Dean of Drexel’s College of Medicine June 27 after serving eight months as interim dean. A selection board conducted a nationwide search for the perfect candidate to fill the position of dean for the College of Medicine, Eventually, the top three applicants were presented to President John A. […]
Tag Archives | CoM
Drexel University received a $1-million grant from the W.M. Keck Foundation to expand research on the effect of plasma on the biochemical process in living systems, according to a Drexel-issued press release published Jan. 30. The two-year research project will be carried out by an interdisciplinary team of Drexel faculty at the University’s Anthony J. Drexel Plasma Institute […]
Dr. Daniel Schidlow was appointed interim dean and senior vice president of health affairs for the Drexel University College of Medicine Nov. 1, according to a press release from the college. Schidlow replaced Richard Homan, who recently resigned from both positions. Homan had held these roles since June 2005 and served under former University President […]
- Puppies bring cuddles to ease stress December 6, 2013
- Pennoni staff writer awarded $50,000 for art critiques December 6, 2013
- Dragons pull out two triple-OT victories December 6, 2013
- Moo Over This | Vitamins for vegetarians December 6, 2013
- W. basketball drops third consecutive game, 65-60 December 6, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...