The Goodwin College of Professional Studies Hospitality Management and Culinary Arts Program offered its students the opportunity to create a five-course meal for a collaborative dinner May 14 with one of Philadelphia’s top French restaurants, Le Bec Fin. Two Drexel students were paired up with a chef to create a specific course for the meal. [...]
Tag Archives | Culinary Arts
Chefs and culinary arts students worked together to create exotic dishes and to help bring the theme of Halloween alive Oct. 27 at the Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University’s “Cuisine from the Collections” cocktail party. Exotic dishes were created in accordance with the museum’s various exhibits. With more than 18 million plant and [...]
I’m going to go out on a limb here and state an opinion that may be entirely too controversial for an upstanding publication like The Triangle to publish: I think that it has been really hot lately. And while it may just be me, I also find it rather unpleasant to be outside in the [...]
- OK Go rocks Spring Jam in the rain May 24, 2013
- Service honors Drexel military May 24, 2013
- W. soccer looks to take next step May 24, 2013
- EnviroWeekly | Local pizzeria has vegan options May 24, 2013
- M. soccer finalizes crucial recruiting class May 24, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- mememine69: If you love the planet you will insist that the sc...
- Vincent Gray: Considering how good things looked before the albu...
- shy: very nicely written article - Stanley B ...
- Jenny Burton: The black box theater is a very intimate space. ...
- thechristianlawstudent: Excellent post. I also find it hard to have a &quo...