Marie Whitehead is a junior culinary arts major at Drexel. She currently works at Barclay Prime, a Steven Starr restaurant, and is completing her co-op at the Academic Bistro on campus. The Triangle: What’s your story and how did you end up at Drexel? Marie Whitehead: When I was a senior in high school, I […]
Tag Archives | Culinary Arts
The Goodwin College of Professional Studies Hospitality Management and Culinary Arts Program offered its students the opportunity to create a five-course meal for a collaborative dinner May 14 with one of Philadelphia’s top French restaurants, Le Bec Fin. Two Drexel students were paired up with a chef to create a specific course for the meal. […]
Chefs and culinary arts students worked together to create exotic dishes and to help bring the theme of Halloween alive Oct. 27 at the Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University’s “Cuisine from the Collections” cocktail party. Exotic dishes were created in accordance with the museum’s various exhibits. With more than 18 million plant and […]
I’m going to go out on a limb here and state an opinion that may be entirely too controversial for an upstanding publication like The Triangle to publish: I think that it has been really hot lately. And while it may just be me, I also find it rather unpleasant to be outside in the […]
- Puppies bring cuddles to ease stress December 6, 2013
- Pennoni staff writer awarded $50,000 for art critiques December 6, 2013
- Dragons pull out two triple-OT victories December 6, 2013
- Moo Over This | Vitamins for vegetarians December 6, 2013
- W. basketball drops third consecutive game, 65-60 December 6, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...