Something has been lost in the disappointing 2-6 start for the Drexel men’s basketball team. Samme Givens graduated last year, and Chris Fouch is lost for the season, which sure has given us a lot to talk about in the midst of the team’s early-season struggles. Still, we fully expect our Dragons to bounce back. [...]
Tag Archives | DAC Pack
Collaboratively written by Ian Crumm and Devon Harman Hip hop artist and rapper Dev, along with opening acts DJ Sliink and Dirty South Joe, performed Nov. 3 at the Daskalakis Athletic Center to rally students for the upcoming basketball season at Midnight Madness. The DAC Pack led the production of Midnight Madness. DJ Sliink and [...]
The DAC Pack, Drexel’s official student section, announced Oct. 9 that Dev will headline at this year’s Midnight Madness. The event, which is the official kickoff to the basketball season, will be held Nov. 3 in the Daskalakis Athletic Center. Dev officially agreed to perform at Midnight Madness Oct. 5, and the DAC Pack made [...]
Drexel University Music Program Director Myron “Mike” Moss died July 2 from a sudden heart attack. He was 60. Moss was an associate professor in the Antoinette Westphal College of Media Arts & Design. He had conducted the Drexel concert band, pep band and chamber groups for six years. “Dr. Moss was one of the [...]
If you have been following the Drexel men’s basketball team’s incredible season, you may assume that forward Samme Givens is the team’s lone senior. However, there is another member of the team who is playing out his senior season on the sidelines: Steven Graber. Graber is the team’s head manager, and he is responsible for [...]
Ten years ago a Drexel Athletics staff member named Sean Joyce had a dream. Although people continuously told him his idea had no chance and that many had failed to accomplish the same feat many times before, Joyce did not back down. Despite many drawbacks, an extremely small group of members and faulty first attempts [...]
The student-run Drexel Student Activity Fee Allocation Committee is supporting the implementation of three campuswide concerts this year with the creation of The Dragon Concert Series Committee. The new committee will continue the existing concert traditions of Homecoming and Spring Jam, as well as add a new concert to the DAC Pack’s Midnight Madness event, [...]
Dear Editor, Due to generous funding provided by the Student Activity Fee Allocation Committee, The DAC Pack is happy to announce that three large-scale concerts will take place this upcoming school year on Drexel University’s campus! The Dragon Concert Series Committee, under the direction of Student Life, has been created to assist with planning and [...]
- Crew team victorious at Dad Vail Regatta May 17, 2013
- Jewish Center will be first of its kind May 17, 2013
- Fry updates faculty on strategic plan May 17, 2013
- Drexel students co-op in Italy with Parma Panthers May 17, 2013
- Classic Steinbeck comes to life in Drexel Players’ ‘Grapes of Wrath’ May 17, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- thechristianlawstudent: Excellent post. I also find it hard to have a &quo...
- Lawyer In Atlanta: Chelsea played very well last year UEFA Championsh...
- perth electrical: Thanks for helpful suggestion. My PS3 is one of my...
- Bridget Gawinowicz: I think what you're missing is that allies AL...
- L. McGill: Perfectly said by someone who has probably not had...