The northern East Coast of the United States experienced an anomaly a month ago when it was hit by a natural disaster that was uncharacteristic of the region. The hurricane turned out to be a Category 1 disaster, a rating at which many southern folks might have guffawed. However, the difference between southern hurricanes and [...]
Tag Archives | damage
Drexel University officials canceled classes and closed most campus facilities Oct. 29 and 30 in response to what was being called a “once-in-a-lifetime” storm. Hurricane Sandy had most of the East Coast on edge Oct. 27-28 while it made its way toward the Philadelphia area. The Department of Public Safety sent out five campus safety [...]
- OK Go rocks Spring Jam in the rain May 24, 2013
- Service honors Drexel military May 24, 2013
- W. soccer looks to take next step May 24, 2013
- EnviroWeekly | Local pizzeria has vegan options May 24, 2013
- M. soccer finalizes crucial recruiting class May 24, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- mememine69: If you love the planet you will insist that the sc...
- Vincent Gray: Considering how good things looked before the albu...
- shy: very nicely written article - Stanley B ...
- Jenny Burton: The black box theater is a very intimate space. ...
- thechristianlawstudent: Excellent post. I also find it hard to have a &quo...