The northern East Coast of the United States experienced an anomaly a month ago when it was hit by a natural disaster that was uncharacteristic of the region. The hurricane turned out to be a Category 1 disaster, a rating at which many southern folks might have guffawed. However, the difference between southern hurricanes and […]
Tag Archives | damage
Drexel University officials canceled classes and closed most campus facilities Oct. 29 and 30 in response to what was being called a “once-in-a-lifetime” storm. Hurricane Sandy had most of the East Coast on edge Oct. 27-28 while it made its way toward the Philadelphia area. The Department of Public Safety sent out five campus safety […]
- Puppies bring cuddles to ease stress December 6, 2013
- Pennoni staff writer awarded $50,000 for art critiques December 6, 2013
- Dragons pull out two triple-OT victories December 6, 2013
- Moo Over This | Vitamins for vegetarians December 6, 2013
- W. basketball drops third consecutive game, 65-60 December 6, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...