Dr. Daniel V. Schidlow was appointed Annenberg Dean of Drexel’s College of Medicine June 27 after serving eight months as interim dean. A selection board conducted a nationwide search for the perfect candidate to fill the position of dean for the College of Medicine, Eventually, the top three applicants were presented to President John A. [...]
Tag Archives | dean
George Tsetsekos, R. John Chapel Dean of the LeBow College of Business, will resign from his post at the end of the academic year after a decade of service, as announced April 16 in a University press release. Tsetsekos felt that he has accomplished all the goals he set for the college during his time [...]
Joseph B. Hughes, Ph.D., will enter his post as dean of Drexel University’s College of Engineering Jan. 15, 2012, President John A. Fry announced in an email to the University community Nov. 30. Hughes currently serves as Karen and John Huff School Chair at the Georgia Institute of Technology and is both a professor of [...]
Dr. Daniel Schidlow was appointed interim dean and senior vice president of health affairs for the Drexel University College of Medicine Nov. 1, according to a press release from the college. Schidlow replaced Richard Homan, who recently resigned from both positions. Homan had held these roles since June 2005 and served under former University President [...]
- OK Go rocks Spring Jam in the rain May 24, 2013
- Service honors Drexel military May 24, 2013
- W. soccer looks to take next step May 24, 2013
- EnviroWeekly | Local pizzeria has vegan options May 24, 2013
- M. soccer finalizes crucial recruiting class May 24, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- mememine69: If you love the planet you will insist that the sc...
- Vincent Gray: Considering how good things looked before the albu...
- shy: very nicely written article - Stanley B ...
- Jenny Burton: The black box theater is a very intimate space. ...
- thechristianlawstudent: Excellent post. I also find it hard to have a &quo...