Accessories are every outfit’s best friend. The body harness trend was seen last summer and isn’t going anywhere this spring. For those who find the trend slightly intimidating to incorporate in their everyday wardrobe, the hand chain is the perfect option to test out the edgy look. A cross between a bracelet and a ring, [...]
Tag Archives | DIY
From a young age I started displaying a small, pre-lit Christmas tree in my room each year for the holiday season and decorated it based on my current style preferences. I have since graduated to a larger tree for my current apartment, but over the years I have accumulated quite the collection of decorations, most [...]
Detachable Collar Fall is all about layering but not about the bulk. Here is a quick and easy way to recycle an unused button-up and transform it into a chic detachable collar. If you don’t have one of your own, find a cheap collared shirt at a thrift store. Once completed, pair this collar with [...]
- Crew team victorious at Dad Vail Regatta May 17, 2013
- Jewish Center will be first of its kind May 17, 2013
- Fry updates faculty on strategic plan May 17, 2013
- Drexel students co-op in Italy with Parma Panthers May 17, 2013
- Classic Steinbeck comes to life in Drexel Players’ ‘Grapes of Wrath’ May 17, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- thechristianlawstudent: Excellent post. I also find it hard to have a &quo...
- Lawyer In Atlanta: Chelsea played very well last year UEFA Championsh...
- perth electrical: Thanks for helpful suggestion. My PS3 is one of my...
- Bridget Gawinowicz: I think what you're missing is that allies AL...
- L. McGill: Perfectly said by someone who has probably not had...