As many as 16 third-year students in the Drexel University College of Medicine will have the opportunity to begin clinical rotations with Kaiser Permanente, a California-based healthcare provider, beginning July 2013. Kaiser Permanente has medical centers located in nine states and the District of Columbia. It is the largest nonprofit healthcare provider in the United [...]
Tag Archives | Drexel Med
Drexel’s Convenient Care Center in Center City has been named the “Best of Philly 2012 Medi-Clinic” in Philadelphia Magazine’s August 2012 issue. The clinic, located in the lower level of The Shops at Liberty Place on 16th Street between Market and Chestnut streets, provides nonemergency medical attention for working professionals, residents, or tourists 18 years [...]
- Univ. ends students’ housing contracts June 7, 2013
- Scholarship app simplifies search June 7, 2013
- Dillon signs extension through 2020 June 7, 2013
- Drexel rowing earns 19th place at IRA Regatta June 7, 2013
- Peace is still an option June 7, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Victoria Silvestti: Car accidents are happening frequently these days ...
- David Miller: I Love opera and classical music. What a shining r...
- Gout in ankle: It’s commendable when the servers have an in...
- Jam: Fucking ridiculous post. ...
- technology: Other notable tracks from the project include &ldq...