As many as 16 third-year students in the Drexel University College of Medicine will have the opportunity to begin clinical rotations with Kaiser Permanente, a California-based healthcare provider, beginning July 2013. Kaiser Permanente has medical centers located in nine states and the District of Columbia. It is the largest nonprofit healthcare provider in the United […]
Tag Archives | Drexel Med
Drexel’s Convenient Care Center in Center City has been named the “Best of Philly 2012 Medi-Clinic” in Philadelphia Magazine’s August 2012 issue. The clinic, located in the lower level of The Shops at Liberty Place on 16th Street between Market and Chestnut streets, provides nonemergency medical attention for working professionals, residents, or tourists 18 years […]
- University will switch to quarterly billing December 4, 2013
- Fry announces new research partnership December 3, 2013
- Flyers Freeze Nov. 28: Giroux leads the charge November 28, 2013
- Swimming and diving shows promise at Frank Elm November 28, 2013
- Women’s bball comes up short at No. 8 Maryland November 28, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...