It houses the Philadelphia Parking Authority, the Philadelphia City Archives and the offices of some contractor, but we know it best as the entrance to Drexel’s “Garden Level” classrooms: 3101 Market St. It’s a monstrosity and should be demolished as soon as possible to make way for new and better developments. Sure, we all hate […]
Tag Archives | Drexel University Master Plan
This issue of The Triangle will be our last until the new year, and as such, The Editorial Board thought it would be appropriate to paint a picture of the university that Drexel students will attend in 2013. The following changes won’t be immediate, but Drexel University will be virtually unrecognizable a year from now, […]
The Drexel community has long awaited the completion of the University’s latest construction projects on campus. Oh, how we long for the creation of the impressive LeBow business building with its walls made of glass and modern architectural structure or the inviting open lot that is perfect for the springtime, which we dearly refer to […]
A joint force of Texas-based campus housing developer American Campus Communities and Drexel University are turning the 3200 block of Chestnut Street into a mixed-use student housing and retail development, as announced Feb. 2 in a University press release. Construction has already begun on the 361,200-square-foot project, which will add approximately 863 beds to the […]
- Puppies bring cuddles to ease stress December 6, 2013
- Pennoni staff writer awarded $50,000 for art critiques December 6, 2013
- Dragons pull out two triple-OT victories December 6, 2013
- Moo Over This | Vitamins for vegetarians December 6, 2013
- W. basketball drops third consecutive game, 65-60 December 6, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...