The vast majority of people are perfectly happy with lagers and, to a lesser extent, ales, and consequently never bother tasting anything else. I find this somewhat sad, as sour beers can be much more complex than your typical lager, and I enjoy them immensely. This week I grabbed a Gueuze, which is a blended […]
Tag Archives | Drinking
Vinho Verde, which translates to “green wine,” offers a light, citrusy flavor. Most Americans haven’t heard of Vinho Verde and typically reach for the more popular pinot grigio. Even wine lovers like myself can truly appreciate the revitalizing qualities of a cool, crisp beer every now and then. I used to look forward to coming […]
Although most people have been rejoicing at the early arrival of the summer weather, I have been in denial. While, like most graduate students, I rarely see natural sunlight, I also happen to like the darker months and the rich beer styles that are typically served in cool weather. This week I decided to have […]
The warm weather of the past few weeks has finally hammered through my thick head that winter can’t last forever. I personally love winter, but I also try to make the most of each season, so I just busted out the grill for the first barbecue of the season. Now, the classic beers to have […]
As a lover of all shapes, colors and sizes of wine, it’s not often that I have difficulty settling on what to order from the list at my favorite wine bar. But occasionally I do find myself unsure of what I want to drink, and I contemplate what best fits my mood. I could be […]
The new year generally brings lots of parties and celebrations, and this year was no exception. While others sip on champagne, however, I prefer to grab a bunch of complex beers and enlighten people to the wide world of brewing. This year, however, led me to discover a new favorite, the Rodenbach Grand Cru. Rodenbach […]
Got a question? Send it to me at Sadie@thetriangle.org! My name’s Sadie Samson, and I’m an undergraduate student here at Drexel University. I love to write, listen and give my opinion, so ask away! Dear Sadie, I feel swamped — completely! We’re only in the middle of the quarter, and I already feel like […]
- Puppies bring cuddles to ease stress December 6, 2013
- Pennoni staff writer awarded $50,000 for art critiques December 6, 2013
- Dragons pull out two triple-OT victories December 6, 2013
- Moo Over This | Vitamins for vegetarians December 6, 2013
- W. basketball drops third consecutive game, 65-60 December 6, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...