The vast majority of people are perfectly happy with lagers and, to a lesser extent, ales, and consequently never bother tasting anything else. I find this somewhat sad, as sour beers can be much more complex than your typical lager, and I enjoy them immensely. This week I grabbed a Gueuze, which is a blended [...]
Tag Archives | Drinking
Vinho Verde, which translates to “green wine,” offers a light, citrusy flavor. Most Americans haven’t heard of Vinho Verde and typically reach for the more popular pinot grigio. Even wine lovers like myself can truly appreciate the revitalizing qualities of a cool, crisp beer every now and then. I used to look forward to coming [...]
Although most people have been rejoicing at the early arrival of the summer weather, I have been in denial. While, like most graduate students, I rarely see natural sunlight, I also happen to like the darker months and the rich beer styles that are typically served in cool weather. This week I decided to have [...]
The warm weather of the past few weeks has finally hammered through my thick head that winter can’t last forever. I personally love winter, but I also try to make the most of each season, so I just busted out the grill for the first barbecue of the season. Now, the classic beers to have [...]
As a lover of all shapes, colors and sizes of wine, it’s not often that I have difficulty settling on what to order from the list at my favorite wine bar. But occasionally I do find myself unsure of what I want to drink, and I contemplate what best fits my mood. I could be [...]
The new year generally brings lots of parties and celebrations, and this year was no exception. While others sip on champagne, however, I prefer to grab a bunch of complex beers and enlighten people to the wide world of brewing. This year, however, led me to discover a new favorite, the Rodenbach Grand Cru. Rodenbach [...]
Got a question? Send it to me at Sadie@thetriangle.org! My name’s Sadie Samson, and I’m an undergraduate student here at Drexel University. I love to write, listen and give my opinion, so ask away! Dear Sadie, I feel swamped — completely! We’re only in the middle of the quarter, and I already feel like [...]
- EnviroWeekly | Local pizzeria has vegan options May 24, 2013
- M. soccer finalizes crucial recruiting class May 24, 2013
- Artist Kanye West branches out May 24, 2013
- Thrift Shop May 24, 2013
- Tradgedy in New Orleans May 24, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Vincent Gray: Considering how good things looked before the albu...
- shy: very nicely written article - Stanley B ...
- Jenny Burton: The black box theater is a very intimate space. ...
- thechristianlawstudent: Excellent post. I also find it hard to have a &quo...
- Lawyer In Atlanta: Chelsea played very well last year UEFA Championsh...