A Drexel professor hopes to promote sustainable energy during her two-year term serving on an independent council that reports to the Environmental Protection Agency, which she was appointed to March 7. Patricia Gallagher, an associate professor of civil, architectural and environmental engineering, will represent academic researchers studying sustainability while on the National Advisory Council for [...]
Tag Archives | EPA
Drexel University was recently named the 2010-11 Individual Conference Champion by the United States Environmental Protection Agency for using more green power than any other university in the Colonial Athletic Association. The EPA ranked schools by their annual green power usage, measured in kilowatt-hours. Green power is defined as electricity that is produced by sustainable [...]
- Crew team victorious at Dad Vail Regatta May 17, 2013
- Jewish Center will be first of its kind May 17, 2013
- Fry updates faculty on strategic plan May 17, 2013
- Drexel students co-op in Italy with Parma Panthers May 17, 2013
- Classic Steinbeck comes to life in Drexel Players’ ‘Grapes of Wrath’ May 17, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Vincent Gray: Considering how good things looked before the albu...
- shy: very nicely written article - Stanley B ...
- Jenny Burton: The black box theater is a very intimate space. ...
- thechristianlawstudent: Excellent post. I also find it hard to have a &quo...
- Lawyer In Atlanta: Chelsea played very well last year UEFA Championsh...