Michael Bernstein spoke about his research in crowd-powered systems Aug. 20 to students and faculty at Drexel’s ExCITe Center. Following a brief introduction, Bernstein announced the subject of his lecture, crowd-powered systems, which he defined as “a way that we can reach out to the intelligence distributed on the Internet and pull it into the […]
Tag Archives | ExCITe Center
Drexel prides itself for many things: its impressive new buildings; the co-op system; and most importantly its innovative students, faculty and staff. Drexel students are thinking and creating every day with renowned scholars and researchers to make groundbreaking discoveries and place our school in the races against other well-respected technology schools. Drexel’s relatively new “Thinking […]
Coming out of high school, one of our most important decisions as students was selecting a major. That one choice determined what kinds of colleges and universities we would apply to and provide focus for our next four or five years of learning. As Drexel students, our various co-ops have provided us with real-world job […]
- Puppies bring cuddles to ease stress December 6, 2013
- Pennoni staff writer awarded $50,000 for art critiques December 6, 2013
- Dragons pull out two triple-OT victories December 6, 2013
- Moo Over This | Vitamins for vegetarians December 6, 2013
- W. basketball drops third consecutive game, 65-60 December 6, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...