Drexel’s Witnesses to Hunger project is making waves nationally; it was a major theme in the Sundance-screened film “Finding North” in January, and an exhibit on the project was featured March 12-15 in Doric Hall at the Massachusetts Statehouse. A School of Public Health initiative, Witnesses to Hunger captures photos of people suffering from food […]
Tag Archives | Finding North
“Finding North,” a documentary about hunger in America featuring members of the Witness to Hunger research project at the Drexel University School of Public Health, debuted Jan. 22 at the annual Sundance Film Festival. The film competed against 15 other films in the U.S. Documentary Competition of the festival, which ended Jan. 29. While “Finding North” was […]
- Puppies bring cuddles to ease stress December 6, 2013
- Pennoni staff writer awarded $50,000 for art critiques December 6, 2013
- Dragons pull out two triple-OT victories December 6, 2013
- Moo Over This | Vitamins for vegetarians December 6, 2013
- W. basketball drops third consecutive game, 65-60 December 6, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...