Call me Alejandra, because Las Cazuelas has transported me from its location on the border of Northern Liberties and Olde Kensington to Puebla, Mexico, the hometown of chef Alfredo Aguilar. Although the small Mexican restaurant is inconspicuous in appearance, its food is anything but modest. The menu does not offer a considerable variety of choices […]
Tag Archives | food review
In a city fast becoming recognizable for its array of restaurants with any number of options and substitutions for even the most celiac-prone lactose intolerant vegan, Fare does a spectacular job making adult-aged children like myself sit down and eat their vegetables with a smile and giving patrons a satisfying sense of actually being full […]
As I was making my way to Fresh Grocer (some food critics, myself included, possess the ability not only to assess a culinary masterpiece but also to prepare one), I came across Mizu Sushi Bar. Though inconspicuous when compared to its more flamboyant neighbor, Distrito, I recalled the name from an old friend’s recommendation and […]
- Puppies bring cuddles to ease stress December 6, 2013
- Pennoni staff writer awarded $50,000 for art critiques December 6, 2013
- Dragons pull out two triple-OT victories December 6, 2013
- Moo Over This | Vitamins for vegetarians December 6, 2013
- W. basketball drops third consecutive game, 65-60 December 6, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...