Drexel University received LEED Gold certification from the U.S. Green Building Council for the Constantine N. Papadakis Integrated Sciences Building, according to a Sept. 20 University press release. PISB is the first building on Drexel’s campus to achieve LEED certification, a prestigious environmental award. The 150,000-square-foot structure is located at 33rd and Chestnut streets and [...]
Tag Archives | gold
- Univ. ends students’ housing contracts June 7, 2013
- Scholarship app simplifies search June 7, 2013
- Dillon signs extension through 2020 June 7, 2013
- Drexel rowing earns 19th place at IRA Regatta June 7, 2013
- Peace is still an option June 7, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Victoria Silvestti: Car accidents are happening frequently these days ...
- David Miller: I Love opera and classical music. What a shining r...
- Gout in ankle: It’s commendable when the servers have an in...
- Jam: Fucking ridiculous post. ...
- technology: Other notable tracks from the project include &ldq...
advice album review basketball beer beer review CAA CAA Tournament concert Crew Dragon Doodles dragons Drexel Drexel University fashion featured features Field Hockey food fun Golf hip hop Lacrosse lax men's basketball Men's Lacrosse music Obama Philadelphia restaurant review Review seniors soccer softball Squash Tennis top stories towson university University of Delaware Westphal What's Happening in Philly whip Women's Basketball Women's Lacrosse Women's Soccer Wrestling