The U.S. Postal Service raised the price of a first-class stamp Jan. 27 by a penny to a full 46 cents to increase revenues and offset an increasingly large deficit in the USPS budget. Postal volume has dropped from its high delivery rate of 213 billion parcels per year to 140 billion parcels. Needless to [...]
Tag Archives | Government
Roger McCain Often we have to make decisions without knowing for certain what the results will be. Deciding for whom to vote, or whom to marry or what occupation to follow are all examples. Game theory has a lot to say about that, and so does decision science. Businessmen face such decisions every day, [...]
- OK Go rocks Spring Jam in the rain May 24, 2013
- Service honors Drexel military May 24, 2013
- W. soccer looks to take next step May 24, 2013
- EnviroWeekly | Local pizzeria has vegan options May 24, 2013
- M. soccer finalizes crucial recruiting class May 24, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- mememine69: If you love the planet you will insist that the sc...
- Vincent Gray: Considering how good things looked before the albu...
- shy: very nicely written article - Stanley B ...
- Jenny Burton: The black box theater is a very intimate space. ...
- thechristianlawstudent: Excellent post. I also find it hard to have a &quo...