Hundreds, even thousands, of Drexel seniors will graduate in just over a month, a day that’s long been a distant dream to them as they endured lagging lectures and seemingly never-ending final days of co-op. But their moment is coming, and it’s one that many of them have spent five years working toward. We congratulate […]
Tag Archives | graduation
Roberto Salome In just a few short days, some of us will be graduating. While we have all chosen different majors and concentrations, attending Drexel has unified us all in more ways than one. We have all learned some of the same invaluable lessons that can only be acquired at this University. 1. The […]
College graduation is a time of jubilation. After years of elementary school, middle school, high school, and finally four (or five) years of college, graduates can take pride in many things. The most memorable of those is having close friends and family watch them walk across that stage, shake hands with the administration and accept […]
Dear Editor, Connect. What a great word! Everything we do is based on connectivity. The decisions of where we go to school, live, eat, shop, work and vacation are all based on connectivity. The economic growth of our country is driven by connectivity. Look at the regions that are thriving and growing, and you […]
Mikhail Furman Are you moving home after graduation? If so, you’re not alone. According to The Huffington Post, 85 percent of college students moved back in with their parents upon finishing school in 2011. It’s not a stretch to say that the average college degree doesn’t go as far as it once used to. Unfortunately, […]
Four to five years and an entire college education later, you’re graduating. The mind tends to fixate on the strangest memories: using plastic silverware because all your forks are unwashed and laying in the underused dishwasher at University Crossings, using bedsheets as curtains when you realize that the kitchen window offers an all too clear […]
United States Surgeon General Regina Benjamin will be the keynote speaker at the Drexel University College of Medicine’s commencement ceremony May 20 at the Kimmel Center, according to a Drexel press release. Benjamin will receive an honorary Doctor of Science degree from the College of Medicine during the ceremony. In addition, former United States Senator […]
- Puppies bring cuddles to ease stress December 6, 2013
- Pennoni staff writer awarded $50,000 for art critiques December 6, 2013
- Dragons pull out two triple-OT victories December 6, 2013
- Moo Over This | Vitamins for vegetarians December 6, 2013
- W. basketball drops third consecutive game, 65-60 December 6, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...