Hundreds, even thousands, of Drexel seniors will graduate in just over a month, a day that’s long been a distant dream to them as they endured lagging lectures and seemingly never-ending final days of co-op. But their moment is coming, and it’s one that many of them have spent five years working toward. We congratulate [...]
Tag Archives | graduation
Roberto Salome In just a few short days, some of us will be graduating. While we have all chosen different majors and concentrations, attending Drexel has unified us all in more ways than one. We have all learned some of the same invaluable lessons that can only be acquired at this University. 1. The [...]
College graduation is a time of jubilation. After years of elementary school, middle school, high school, and finally four (or five) years of college, graduates can take pride in many things. The most memorable of those is having close friends and family watch them walk across that stage, shake hands with the administration and accept [...]
Dear Editor, Connect. What a great word! Everything we do is based on connectivity. The decisions of where we go to school, live, eat, shop, work and vacation are all based on connectivity. The economic growth of our country is driven by connectivity. Look at the regions that are thriving and growing, and you [...]
Mikhail Furman Are you moving home after graduation? If so, you’re not alone. According to The Huffington Post, 85 percent of college students moved back in with their parents upon finishing school in 2011. It’s not a stretch to say that the average college degree doesn’t go as far as it once used to. Unfortunately, [...]
Four to five years and an entire college education later, you’re graduating. The mind tends to fixate on the strangest memories: using plastic silverware because all your forks are unwashed and laying in the underused dishwasher at University Crossings, using bedsheets as curtains when you realize that the kitchen window offers an all too clear [...]
United States Surgeon General Regina Benjamin will be the keynote speaker at the Drexel University College of Medicine’s commencement ceremony May 20 at the Kimmel Center, according to a Drexel press release. Benjamin will receive an honorary Doctor of Science degree from the College of Medicine during the ceremony. In addition, former United States Senator [...]
- Crew team victorious at Dad Vail Regatta May 17, 2013
- Jewish Center will be first of its kind May 17, 2013
- Fry updates faculty on strategic plan May 17, 2013
- Drexel students co-op in Italy with Parma Panthers May 17, 2013
- Classic Steinbeck comes to life in Drexel Players’ ‘Grapes of Wrath’ May 17, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- shy: very nicely written article - Stanley B ...
- Jenny Burton: The black box theater is a very intimate space. ...
- thechristianlawstudent: Excellent post. I also find it hard to have a &quo...
- Lawyer In Atlanta: Chelsea played very well last year UEFA Championsh...
- perth electrical: Thanks for helpful suggestion. My PS3 is one of my...