A Drexel professor was awarded a National Science Foundation grant May 18 for his development of wireless networks on microchips. Baris Taskin, an associate professor in Drexel’s College of Engineering, has been researching how to implement wireless interconnects on microchips for several years. Kapil Dandekar, an associate professor and associate dean of research in the […]
Tag Archives | grants
College blog Campus Grotto released an article Dec. 6 that named Drexel University the most expensive college in the country by net price for the 2011-2012 school year. The article, titled “A Look at Expensive Schools and their Net Price,” aimed to make a distinction between a university’s “sticker price” and the amount that students […]
- Puppies bring cuddles to ease stress December 6, 2013
- Pennoni staff writer awarded $50,000 for art critiques December 6, 2013
- Dragons pull out two triple-OT victories December 6, 2013
- Moo Over This | Vitamins for vegetarians December 6, 2013
- W. basketball drops third consecutive game, 65-60 December 6, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...