Much about Drexel’s Homecoming Dance Party 2013, held Jan. 26 in the Armory, was out of the ordinary — most notably Drexel Traditions’ decision to bill its widest-known performer, Waka Flocka Flame, as the first headlining act of the night. The rapper’s performance began at roughly 8:30 p.m., when about 100 students were still waiting […]
Tag Archives | Homecoming
Representatives from Drexel’s Traditions Committee announced Jan. 15 that Waka Flocka Flame, Porter Robinson and Flosstradamus will be performing Jan. 26 at Drexel’s Homecoming Dance Party 2013. David Hunt, a junior studying business administration, along with Emmy Levine, were in charge of marketing for the event. Hunt offered some insight into the planning process, explaining […]
Members of various event-planning groups at Drexel announced that Snoop Dogg would be headlining this year’s Homecoming Dance Party in a private meeting of student representatives held in the Pearlstein Business Learning Center Jan. 23. During the announcement it was revealed that Snoop’s performance will consist of “a full band with drums, bass, a keyboard, […]
The student-run Drexel Student Activity Fee Allocation Committee is supporting the implementation of three campuswide concerts this year with the creation of The Dragon Concert Series Committee. The new committee will continue the existing concert traditions of Homecoming and Spring Jam, as well as add a new concert to the DAC Pack’s Midnight Madness event, […]
- Puppies bring cuddles to ease stress December 6, 2013
- Pennoni staff writer awarded $50,000 for art critiques December 6, 2013
- Dragons pull out two triple-OT victories December 6, 2013
- Moo Over This | Vitamins for vegetarians December 6, 2013
- W. basketball drops third consecutive game, 65-60 December 6, 2013
- How to save the USPS February 1, 2013
- QE3 on horizon for US economy August 17, 2012
- University responds to tuition dispute January 13, 2012
- Law school delays plans for new building April 29, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street dying down April 6, 2012
- Matt: I'm a liberal arts student, and no I don'...
- Drexel ENGINEER: So where do you suppose we find time in the alread...
- Marko: Indianapolis had 42,000 fans an st louis had close...
- @that_was_random: this movie was horrid. ...
- Edz: Congratulations both of you! You are a great honor...